BCIT has assessed our courses and Programs and has granted the following transfer credits into their Occupational Health & Safety Certificate Program. Transfer credits may be used to satisfy the elective credit requirements of the program.
- Every 8 hour course is worth .5 transfer credits
- Every 16 hour course = 1 transfer credit
- Every 24 hour course = 1.5 transfer credits (eg. Utility Locator Specialist)
- Completion of the Supervisor Safety Certificate Program (SSCP) = 2 transfer credits
- Completion of the Municipal Worker Safety Certificate Program (MWSCP) = 1.5 transfer credits