Course length: 4 hours
Class minimum/maximum: 6/12
Supervisors Safety Certificate Program: elective course
EOCP CEU’s: applied for
Price: $75 per person for up to 15 (minimum 6); $37.50 per person from 16+.
Minimum $600 charge per class.
Post session: Certificate of Completion
Prerequisite: BCMSA Incident Investigations course
This advanced course is designed to allow participants to engage in the incident investigation process through a practical approach.
Course Objectives: During this half-day course, participants will:
- Identify the steps to follow when completing an incident investigation
- Follow effective investigation techniques to complete a preliminary and final investigation
- Create recommendations to prevent an incident reoccurrence
- Complete the paperwork required for an investigation
- Identify timelines and reporting requirements for preliminary and final investigations